3.05.2008

Waterpark fun!

Back in the day our family used to make a special trip every year to go to the West Ed. waterpark for a day. We would get there early to line up, bring food and snacks, rent a couple tubes, and basically prepare for an awesome day. Mom isn't much of a swimmer so she would guard the beach chairs, and read a book until one of us would convince her to come to the hot tub! I think I might have convinced her to come into the wave pool a time or two...but not when the waves were actually on! Dad, David, and Tim would venture on the more "exciting" rides and we would all go on the other slides(even mom!). I remember when I went on Cannonball Run for the first time...and the last time...ditto with White Lightening! However, I would line up time and time again for the tube ride! This friday we are going to the waterpark with Pam and Ash because Pam got us tickets through work for 5 bucks! It promises to be a good time, although I'm not too excited about all those stairs considering we just went skiing last weekend and it took a major tole on my knees! Maybe I will just hang out in the wavepool ... that suits me just fine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was suppose to go two times in the last month but got a migraine the first time and then hurt my knee the second. Andy went though and found out that you can't bring food in any more (but you can buy food from the canteen inside) and lockers cost $7.

Sarah said...

You can't bring food in anymore? Thats ridiculous!