3.08.2008

The less than stellar waterpark

So apparently the waterpark is doing renovations for a huge kids area which means that most of the waterslides are shut down. Or is it because they don't have enough staff to keep all the slides open? anyways- we were disappointed to find out tonight that most of the best slides were closed! No Twister, Howler, or Blue Bullet! In fact only the scary ones, the corkscrew and the tube rides were open. It was a bit ridiculous. However, this also means that for those of you going on normal days ( ie. having to pay full price) you will only have to pay 18 bucks instead of the regular 35. Eighteen dollars? For basically a rather cold wave pool? I don't know about that... Nonetheless we had a good time tonight. Only went on three rides, turns out they have changed the tube ride a bit, and the stop lights didn't work on the other... Quality I tell you...Quality.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the waterpark's quality. The last time I was there, I saw a cockroach. Did you see one?
- Erin

Sarah said...

Gross! No! However...I seem to remember that story...

The Dolskys said...

That is so disappointing! at least you only paid five bucks. Still sucks though.

DaveJenn said...

I think it was always crappy ... just as kids we never noticed. I remember scratching my back on the blue bullet. The tube ride was always a disappointment.