Well tonight when I was volunteering I met a girl- Katy, whom I had never run into before but I knew that I recognized her from somewhere. I figured maybe we had maybe a few of the same classes, maybe she works in the mall. Well turns out she does work not in my mall but...
Katy: " I swear I know you. I recognize you but I'm not sure from where. Do you shop often at Jacob in West Edmonton Mall?"
Sarah: (inwardly) Crap. " Yup, that would be it!"
So through this discussion it has come to be known that Jacob is in fact one of my two favorite stores....apparently I shop there a little too often!
4.04.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's ok Sarah, Jacob is a great store. It would have been imbarassing if she recognized you from somewhere like baby gap. That's my favorite store. And having a pregnant sister-in-law sure doesn't help any.
That is a little bit lame, but I love you anyway.
Or being recognized by someone from the liquor store . . . you might have a problem when . . .
where are you volonteering? Am i the worst brother ever or what?
Post a Comment