
To change the subject, the flames game was fun too. The ceremony for mike vernon was pretty cool but the game afterwards was poor and boring. Although, the highlight of the game was when the ref made a poor poor call and the entire stadium caught onto the simultaneous shouting of "Bullshit Bullshit". It was so worth it right there!

I may or may not have mentioned as well that Dave got his private pilot license...so here are some photos from us up in the air! I was his first passenger! I love the headsets. For some reason, microphones and headsets and the like...I love them, as long as Im not broadcast in a huge area I think they are the funnest things in the world. Sometimes in the summer if Im having a headset day I will tell DAve to take me out for a ride on his motorcycle so we can play with the headsets! Although once on a trip from Grande Prairie to Edmonton the headsets died after half an hour...so not as much fun afterwards!) Here's us!

This boy loves planes so much that he even had to take our photo on our flight to Quebec!

I've also been thinking about my old roomie Emily, so here is a shoutout to her and good times! Miss ya chickie!
9 comments:
Sarah she is beautfull just like her aunti.looking forward to see more pictures
You guys are too funny! I’m pretty jealous you guys got to see little muffin before we did.
I love how Ava's yawn was caught on the picture, very cute.
Hmm I thought the game was quite spectacular!
As her father am I allowed to steal . . . borrow . . . from her piggy bank?
No!
Actually that depends on what kind of sense of humour she has!
Ava is so cute!
Wow Sarah - I just made Nathan look at your photo with your little niece because she is SOO stinking adorable! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment