2.20.2010

Celebrations

For the last few years, Jules and I have not given each other Christmas presents, but instead, we have gone out to see a show. We have been bad about actually doing this for the last couple years, so this year we have already gone to So You Think You Can Dance, when the tour came to Rexall, and tonight we are going to the ballet to see Moulin Rouge. We are also going for dinner beforehand to celebrate a bit (She got into a PhD program in the states!). I'm looking forward to it....Dave doesn't love it when I ditch him on a Saturday night...but also feels fine... I'll let his conversation with his buddy Chris fill you in...

Dave: So Sarah and her friend are going to the Ballet tomorrow night. She is ditching me.

Chris: Hey- at least you don't have to go! Be thankful.

Dave: Ya, but I still have to pay for it.

Chris: You could pay for BOTH tickets and it would STILL be worth not having to sit through the ballet!

Dave: It is that bad hey?

Chris: Yup. It is THAT bad.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Boys do not know what they are talking about, hope you had fun!

Anonymous said...

I truly hope that I never find out how bad the ballet is! I'll leave it to you girls.

Dave