4.05.2010

And this is why I became a teacher...

While we were in Italy with students, a couple girls complained that the hotel cleaners stole their shampoo. One even discovered that there was a message written in the bottom of their shower with said shampoo. A couple days later, this was the conversation...

Student: I was so annoyed that I couldn't find my shampoo. I couldn't believe that someone took it.
Teacher: Someone took your shampoo?
Student: I thought that one of the hotel cleaners took it. But then I found it.
Teacher: You obviously didn't look very hard the first time!
Student: I did! But it was under the foot washer thing in the bathroom!
Teacher: ...the foot washer?... *looks around at fellow adults, then all adults start convulsing with laughter...
Student: Yah, the foot washer, the thing by the toilet
Teacher: That isn't a foot washer!!
Case and point!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome... I laughed all day.

Crystal

Carla said...

Hopefully she didn't use it...