Well it looks like spring has finally sprung. It is about time! It is this time of year that I start to took forward to the summer, and the sunshine. Inevitably I look forward to camping but I often don't get the chance to ever do that! These are the things I'm looking forward to lately
- finishing work!
- packing up our place
- going to France
- looking for a new place to live
- purchasing a new place to live (?)
- enjoying the sunshine
- tan lines!
- bike trip
- being partially unemployed! (i.e. sleeping in, scrapbooking, artsy fartsy stuff...)
and of course there are a million things I forget.. but that is ok. These are the things I think of when I think of summer. Most summers I don't see any tan lines...but that is always the goal! I'm satisfied with new freckles. I love freckles!
I hope you all have plans for the spring and summer like we do. Having something to look forward to is awesome and makes everything go by that much faster! Happy Easter!
4.13.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hun, I'm so glad you put bike trip on there:) Can't wait to see where we go for that. And France too is very exciting. Really the whole list is good.
You should wear sunscreen!
Post a Comment