4.04.2009
A sad day
Today we went to the funeral of our friend Armin. It was all I could think about from the moment I woke up and I was so emotional all day. Dave was a pallbearer at the funeral, and helped with some special music- and he made it all the way through the singing without breaking down. I was so proud of him. It was a hard day, but it was a beautiful service. It was so emotional, I think because we are all so aware that he was so young to go. We don't really fully understand. The church was packed, and we saw how many people Armin touched during his life. Everyone from former Pastors, old friends, new friends, family and relatives of course, and childhood friends were there. I think a lot of the time, when it is a funeral for an older person, people go to lend support to those who were left behind. Today it seemed that everyone was there specifically for Armin and Megan. I wish their families nothing but peace in the coming days. Rest in Peace Armin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Armin was a great friend and a great man. I miss him, but it is nice to think of the memories of the time we spent together. Armin lives on in our hearts.
Post a Comment