5.04.2009
4 days to go!
Well- there are only four days until we head off to France! I have wanted to take this trip for so long that it all seems unreal. I'm really excited, but I have the bad habit of looking toward the next thing and not focusing on the thing I'm doing at the moment. For example, when Dave and I took our motorcycle trip to Seattle last summer, I kept looking forward to the next stop, the next place to sleep, and etc. even though I really do like being on the back of the bike and just experiencing it all. It is so much different than being in a car that it can't really be compared. It was a great trip. I always had to remind myself, that I am right here right now, just enjoy this! So this is what I will have to tell myself when we are there. I'm positive that when we are in Geneva I will be looking toward Venice, and when we are in Barcelona I'll be looking toward Bordeaux! Just enjoy the here and now Sarah! Well, at least for now I'm allowed to look towards Friday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have a good trip!
Hope that you guys have a fantastic trip! -Erika
I can relate to that feeling of missing out while you're looking forward to everything else. I tried NOT doing that on our last trip, and it was SO much more relaxing and fun! Hope you're being successful and enjoying every moment! Make sure you post some pics when you get back. :)
Post a Comment