3.18.2009

Space!

Uhg. I hate our apartment. Anyone who has been to our place can tell you that every inch of extra space is being used. We have to bookshelves in our "dining room" that hold every appliance that does not fit in our kitchen. Which is a lot. Because our kitchen is no larger than a shoe box. And I like shoe boxes. It is so frustrating living in a space where you don't have a spot to put work stuff, or play stuff, or any stuff for that matter! I just bought my backpack for Europe...and it is sitting in the middle of the hallway because you guessed it, there is no where else to go. Sure, if I had time, energy, and money I could remedy the situation with handy Ikea gear...but I have none of the above so I won't be fixing anything anytime soon. Plus- the rental people tend to frown on holes in the wall. We sucessfully managed to get 4 boxes out of our place last weekend (because in the hours I'm not working I love to clean- note the sarcasm). And I'm hoping to get a little more done this weekend. We will see how it goes. Next to go...clean out the camping equipment out of the storage room...I'm pretty sure we won't be needing that anytime soon. It can sit in the basement.

1 comment:

DaveJenn said...

I like the new blog theme!