Also this weekend, my good good friend Erin came into town unexpectedly! It was awesome to see her and we planned to spend the day together. Dave and I were previously planning to go flying this morning so we invited her along before our girls day out! We had some great flights. Only one of us can go up at a time with Dave because it is only a two seater plane. The weather was beautiful and clear and nice and cool at 8 in the morning. Here are a few pics from our journey!
8.17.2008
Driving and Flying
Well the motorcycle lesson went really well! Considering it was 30 degrees and I was learning to ride in all my gear...well...I didn't melt too badly. Dave taught me how to push the bike, and what everything on the bike does. I learned how to hold the bike up properly and how to walk it around. Then I got on the bike and he ran and pushed me and let go so I could learn how to balance and how to use the hand and foot brakes and how to turn. (Note: dont GRAB the front break...a soft touch is best... oops) It was really funny learning to turn actually because you have to turn your head toward where you want to be going or else your body won't turn the bike! It is so wierd. No head turn = no bike turn. Then, I started the bike and learned how to ride the clutch in first! It was so fun! We were running out of time so I attempted shifting into second...which didn't go well because I couldn't get my foot under the shifter! Oh well, next time. Can't wait!
Also this weekend, my good good friend Erin came into town unexpectedly! It was awesome to see her and we planned to spend the day together. Dave and I were previously planning to go flying this morning so we invited her along before our girls day out! We had some great flights. Only one of us can go up at a time with Dave because it is only a two seater plane. The weather was beautiful and clear and nice and cool at 8 in the morning. Here are a few pics from our journey!





Also this weekend, my good good friend Erin came into town unexpectedly! It was awesome to see her and we planned to spend the day together. Dave and I were previously planning to go flying this morning so we invited her along before our girls day out! We had some great flights. Only one of us can go up at a time with Dave because it is only a two seater plane. The weather was beautiful and clear and nice and cool at 8 in the morning. Here are a few pics from our journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah, shouldn't Dave be concetrating onthe flying, not on the pictures? lol anyways that looks like a hoot!
Post a Comment