4.09.2008

I Still Talk in My Sleep

It's official, after years of thinking that I had outgrown sleep talking, it is not to be. I can't count the times over the last year that I have woken up in the middle of saying a comment or question. Not to mention the times that I have woken Dave up with said comments! This morning in fact I was apparently talking rather loudly and said " Don't you tell me what I like!". I think I was aware that I was saying something and hoped that Dave would miss it...but considering he was about ready to get up for work he was definitely aware of the situation. Then I remember telling him all about this dream. Not that I remember now what it was about, but I think that in my dream Dave was telling me that I like something that I was saying I didn't . Some sort of food or TV program or something. Apparently I wasn't happy that he was telling me what I like! LOL

Kinda reminds me of a certain camping trip when I was young and I yelled at Tim in my dream " I DON'T WANT A CRACKER!!"

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Sleep talking is fantastic...when it's not me. Two nights ago I woke Kyle up (in our bed at home) and frantically asked him, "Where's the bathroom in this place?"

Sarah said...

haha, that is what happens you go far and away traveling I guess!

Just Tim said...

I'm so glad that dave now gets the excitement of being yelled at in your sleep. It's been a while for me but still one of my cherished childhood memories.

Sarah said...

I think Dave is less abused in my sleep than you were! I have not woken him up yelling that he is a jerk yet! LOL