9.29.2007
Love it
I love it when things all work out. I had my art history final today and stayed up late last night studying but went to bed in a slight panic that I didn't know everything ( considering I made an executive decision to exclude all architecture from my studies). Not only was I feeling I didnt know that, but I accidently missed the whole Post-modernism chapter...plus architecture is at the end of every chapter plus had a whole separate chapter I declined to read. Hence the fact I was rather nervous. I got up early this morning and was studying by 7am...and this point I thought I had accepted that what I didnt know was what I didn't know. Then on my way to the exam I realized I forgot to really go over 20th century sculpture which is a rather large section. Lets just say that I knew about half the content I probably should have. But..in the end all is well that ends well! of the 10 choices for short answer I knew 5 definately ( and I only had to choose 5)..then of the 5 essay questions I only had to choose 3 and I pretty much knew 2 and a half...I made up some stuff! But Im feeling good! Here's to a good mark!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Here's to making it up!!
I once chose not to read a obscene book for english lit and was ready to write an essay on why I thought the book was garbage and chose not to read it ... and it turned out that the prof didn't include it in the final exam at all! Sweet! Then there was the time I forgot my calculator for a math exam ... that one didn't go as well!
Even when I had a calculator for math exams they didn't go well! There was that one time though that I decided not to study and only got 4% . Surprisingly enough that was the year I got the best math mark I had in all of high school!
Post a Comment