9.06.2007
I know.
Ok people. I know I'm not a morning person. I have pretty much known this for my entire life. I get harassed about not being a morning person. BUT for the first time in my life I have a prof who decided she would not talk to us until 8 oclock on the nose because she knows there are people who just would not appreciate it! YAY! Its true, I enjoy every minute that I do not talk to people in the morning. I dont even want to smile at people in the morning. Its not you its me (the one time that that comment actually applies). I enjoy silence. ( PS note to creepy guy on bus, telling someone to smile for you is not helping your case..neither is the gold tooth..and yes it is you, not me) I like to sit, eat my breakfast and fume at the fact that it is way too early. Disclaimer: This rant may possibly be brought on by the fact that Canada Post called at 6am. Grr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am also not a morning person...unfortunately I think Ava is. I love my daughter, but sometimes I really do not want to talk to her in the morning!
I'm not a morning person either. Morning people just don't understand us; they think that we're grumpy in the morning which simply isn't true. We are just irritable int the morning, meaning that we need a little space. If you don't irritate us, there will be no grumpyness. It's so simple.
I know! They just don't understand. I'm glad you've got my back. I'll add Don't irritate me to my current morning rule ( Don't ask me questions that need more than a one word answer)
Post a Comment