10.15.2007
How in the world?
So, the other day I came home from work and my husband asked me to look at his head because it was sore just above his ear. So I looked, saw it was a bit red and then asked what happened. I was not prepared for the answer. Apparently, somehow, my husband got his head stuck in our appartment elevator door. No joke, I wish I was kidding. I think I stared at him with my mouth open, wondering how in the world he would get his head stuck. Apparently the story includes him installing the cargo net into our car, and having to run up and down 5 floors because he would forget a tool or two. I guess he got tired of forgetting everything and decided to bring the whole toolbox down but then forgot something else and used the tool box to prop open the door of the elevator so he could run back into our apartment....but the toolbox wasn't heavy enough and the door started closing, so he reached inside to fix it up and it closed faster than he thought it would...and thats how he got his head caught in the door...right in the spot without the safety closing, right where steel meets steel. At the time, I was angry that he was so careless, then I started killing myself laughing because I couldnt imagine how this could happen to any human..and now Im shaking my head because it sounds as unsafe and ridiculous as it really was! Im just glad he is ok...but oh wait....and Im back to laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously you need to post some kind of "You may spit coffee while reading this" warning because that is too funny. Although sadly I can see how that could happen to me as well...
lol, I'll keep that in mind for next time! although...heres to hoping it doesn't happen again!
Post a Comment