8.31.2007
Hi my name is Sarah and I have an addiction...and I think you should too.
I admit it. I have been sucked into the world of pirates on facebook. You know that game Oregon Trail that you played on those massive computers in elementary school? the ones with the green and black screens? The game is kinda like that...ok a lot like that. You are a pirate, you sail, you sail more, you sail again. Then you find a town or an island..and you attack it or you search for booty. Then you can trade your booty for cool stuff...and you can throw bombs at your friends and steal their money! ITS GREAT! Ok. I play this game every night before I go to bed for like 5 or 10 minutes...because it takes so little time! And its fun! Ok my excitement is getting away on me. I need more pirate friends! So nerdy me is taking over, so what? I feel slightly guilty that I love this game so much..and I feel even worse that its on facebook. But you know what? I feel even worse that I adopted a pet. A facebook pet. Ouch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ha! HA! No need to feel bad about your addictions...it could be worse, couldn't it?
I have a screen saver fish, I have had him for two years and feed him every morning and worry about him on the weekend when I am am awy from him. Glad to hear there are others that have addictions.
you can feed a screensaver?! random!
ahhh your a lame-o!
Pirates is an amazing game for sure! bUt face book pet seems a little questionable.
Dave, at least we can spell "you're" correctly. Sarah, I am also the new proud owner of a FB pet. I think you already met him though......
Of course! And dave, you just called your wife a lame-o...Jenn, smack him for me!
Post a Comment