1.27.2007

I'm so bad at blogging. Sometimes I just lack all enthusiasm, and I see other's blogs that inspire me to write about all my adventures...but usually I check my email once a day around midnight so the enthusiam dies pretty quickly. So I though I would write a list of all possible things that might be new and/or exciting in my life...ok some may not be so exciting but a list is a list is a list after all!

1. Dave got his Private Pilot License last week so we have gone up and flying around Edmonton twice now! Its really quite fun, not scary at all, and the greatest thing ever are those awesome headsets you get to wear. They are almost...convoy inspired!

2. I got a kick in the but after watching the View last week. Apparently Celiac Disease can possibly lead to infertility. So I have been cheating a lot on my diet lately ( by the way to those of you who dont know, I dont have a serious form of it, its rather mild, just irritating enough that I dont eat bread, pasta, cake, muffins, donuts or other assorted wonderful things such as licorise! And no we are not planning on little kiddies soon, just keeping the future in mind! I dont even know if it could be a cause for concern with my form of it...but better safe than sorry. Its amazing how hearing that can scare you though!

3. Im back in school to start an Education After Degree, and after having taken some time off it is a lot harder to rattly off an essay in a couple hours. I had to write one the other day and it took forever, not to mention it was a reaction essay I couldnt use the word "I" in. My prof who thought that up is a genious. Thanks.

4. Our rent just went up a hundred bucks a month, but doesnt kick in until may..looks like we might be looking for another place to stay.

5. Last night we went to the Casting Crown concert and it was absolutley fabulous. They sound as awesome on stage as they do on their cd. I've had a couple fights with a certain brother of mine about their music, basically he thinks their lyrics are crap and untrue, and I believe he takes things too seriously. Well, last night they explained all the songs as they sung them, and it was more like a worship service than a full on concert so it was great. Here's to Starfield tonight!!

6. We went up to GP the other weekend and there is a ridiculous amount of snow...pictures to follow...soon.


And there we go, I was going to make the list longer, 6 is such an awkward number to end on..but what ya gonna do? Lata.

2 comments:

DaveJenn said...

Licorise has glutten in it??

Who knew!

$100 a month, thats robbery! Can you imagine how much money that place will be making off 200 or so apartments . . . crazy!

Just Tim said...

“Crap” may be a bit strong of a word. I just think that if you are singing about the body of Christ you should be a little more careful how you generalize. Most of their songs are pretty decent. Besides I get paid to take these things seriously. I take things too seriously? Who’s the one who gets all up in arms about footwear fads? though I must say I am quite pleased as punch about the shoes you most recently helped me pick out.