I LOVE Casting Crowns...I bet it was just awesome! I saw Third Day this past summer and they were just as good live as on their CD too. Starfield opened up for them and they were great as well!
I love that you close your store half an hour early on saturdays...take that customers! We may have to adjust our closure time at Merv's a little more because we have lives too!
I like to do anything artsy-fartsy...anything to do with french, and I'm a bit shy... but some people don't believe me. I've graduated with two degrees and am currently employed and LOVING my job!
4 comments:
Where is that snowman? He's amazing.
wow...that is so cool!
he is by our place, just down the street!
I LOVE Casting Crowns...I bet it was just awesome! I saw Third Day this past summer and they were just as good live as on their CD too. Starfield opened up for them and they were great as well!
I love that you close your store half an hour early on saturdays...take that customers! We may have to adjust our closure time at Merv's a little more because we have lives too!
Post a Comment