12.15.2006

I really need to learn how to use a computer and other random things

Im really sad now that blogger has changed to this beta thing. I dont know what it is and Im a littly leery on using it. I used to think that I was all up on the uses of this thingamajig ....but then my computer crashed and I had to get my friend Brian to fix it. ( Funny story we call him Brain of course and while on a road trip a couple years ago, the reception person at the hostel we were staying at actually recorded his name as BRAIN and then it just stuck for good) Anyways, aparently because I took the education computer course ( ie computers for dummies, you actually learn how to right click) about 5 years ago now, I now have to take another computer course for my after degree program. Yawn. But maybe I will actually be able to figure out other uses for this hunk of hardware. That would be good...maybe I should move towards getting a profile picture...baby steps...maybe later. I actually have to go to the university tomorrow by 830 to register for classes. Because Ill be an open studies student in January, I have to get special permission to register for education classes. Which means late registration, crappy selection, and having to actually go and talk to people to register me. I love the internet, I dont have to go and talk to people usually. This time its working against me. If between the time I see that there is space in the class and the time I actually get to the university, if someone on the internet is registering for classes and decides they want that space..them it sucks to be me. GRR. Hopefully all will go well in the morning, Im not so much a morning person..hense the reason I came home from work this evening, did two loads of laundry ( Ok Dave did most of it) wrapped Christmas gifts, and worked on cards and other crafty type things. Then I woke Dave up from the coma he was in on the couch and we went to bed...ok well he is crashed in bed and I definately am writing on my blog. Hey its 1:30 in the morning, I guess this is just how I work best!Right...sleep...Ill get right on that...

2 comments:

nat said...

What?! Blogger changed things around on us?! That sux...just when things were starting to make sense. I hope you get all the classes you want (or at least most)...and I think it's great that your going to go back to school. School rocks! Have a Merry Christmas Sarah!

Just Tim said...

I think blogger beta is actually easier much less mucking around with url/ and j-whatever format. looks like I am in the same computer literacy column as you. take it easy Sarah
<><