9.08.2006

Only 8 Days to go!!

So yesterday Dave and I went for a "tasting" at the hall..and really by tasting I mean that they fed us enormous amounts of food. We each got a bun and a salad to start...then came our plates...which had a drumstick and a thigh (chicken) two slabs of roast beef, 6 perogies, 3 cabbage rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy, mixed vegetables oh and of course there was pickles and beets on the side! And then came dessert. Oh ya and they offered us coffee and such to go with the three kinds of dessert they were offering! Ridiculous amounts of food..but don't worry folks, its all really really good. You won't be going hungry!

After said tasting was over, then we found out the bad news. Apparently the seating we had already agreed upon..well its not really going to work out. She neglected to mention that 6 chairs dont actually fit around their tables! So now we have to change the entire seating plan, and those awesome table runners Louise sewed up for us? We have to alter half of them to fit our new tables of 4 and 8. And I thought all the big stuff was done!

2 comments:

DaveJenn said...

Ahhhhhh your world is caving in!

Just Tim said...

He he he!!! I love our family!!! I mean I'm here for you Sarah! But that was a good one dave. I'm super stoked for the food Sarah i know that sounds lame in the whole wedding scheme but what Can I say I'm Tim you know me! I'm super stoaked for the rest for it as well! Even your fabulous "tan".
<><