9.08.2006

Are you freaking kidding me?

News story of the day.
My florist is on vacation until the 18th of september.
Oh but "good news" She talked to some other lady about my order and she will be doing it.
I think Im going to freak out.

4 comments:

DaveJenn said...

Wow, bet you were almost ready to break into tears!

Sarah said...

I believe the words the lady said were " It's ok, Don't freak out" Oh but dont worry I've calmed down immensely

Erin said...

I think my gong show disease is catching...

Just Tim said...

He he he!!! I love our family!!! I mean I'm here for you Sarah! But that was a good one dave. I'm super stoked for the food Sarah i know that sounds lame in the whole wedding scheme but what Can I say I'm Tim you know me! I'm super stoaked for the rest for it as well! Even your fabulous "tan".
<><