Never tanned enough
So the other day I went to the tanning salon to keep working on my "tan". I just happened to have had a trial run on the wedding hairdo so I must say I was looking pretty good! So the girl there asks what the occasion is and I told her the story and that our wedding is in 10 days. And she says...10 days? Are you getting tan enough??
So recently basically I've been trying to figure out seating plans, getting volunteers to do stuff, running around, and also trying to move into Dave's place while moving out of Julia's! Things tend to be hectic, good news though, we will probably have a place to have indoor photos taken if it rains! I really really really hope that it doesn't rain. if it does, its ok, but Id rather not! Oh and we just found out that we actually can come in the night before and do the decorating...although I will still not be able to do the decorating because we have the rehearsal dinner and such on friday. Thank goodness for Marcus! The cookies are a go, we have mints in the process of being made, and the flower lady just called for a confirmation today. Its all sorts of good. Tonight at work I will make numbers for the tables, finish the seating plan, and get that out of the way! I think we are all under control. There is some program decisions for the reception to be made, and thats about it! I can't believe that we are getting married!!
9.07.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment