8.23.2006

Weddingness continues

Wow, less than 4 weeks until the big day! Everything is getting there bit by bit. I've been pretty stressed about the whole thing, mostly the guest list though. I know it wont matter in the end but for now its a lot of work! Im not stressed enough to get burnt out, just stressed enough to be making list upon list so that I dont forget anything. Im really really looking forward to our wedding, its that new chapter beginning and I'm just looking forward to just being together!
My trip to Quebec seems so long ago- Im thinking of this as Im listening to my french music, and tonight I had a great relaxing night with friends and we had pizza, laughs, and just overall good times. It was so relaxing and just what I needed. Today I was running around to get in doctor appointments and packing and such. Got to get the doctor and dentist over with while insurance will still cover it! As of september 1st I cant get sick because I have not yet arranged for medical or anything..it will all get done in time, thats what I have decided!
Anyways- nothing too exciting- lots of work...including bed time because I have to get all the crap off my bed so I can actually use it!

2 comments:

Just Tim said...

Wow sounds like fun. We seriously got to connect on the phone Sarah. Lets try for this weekend?
Tim<><

Sarah said...

Ok- Sometime will work, but not Sunday! I work friday and saturday but we will figure it out!