5.27.2011

A Habit I Wish I Didn't Have

I envy my husband. He is outgoing and friendly and enthusiastic about meeting people. Me? I'm (depending on the situation) usually quiet, shy, in my own head, and I admit that I can be closed off. I dread going into new situations, meeting new people, and making small talk. I'm just not very good at it. Of course, once I'm in the situation I'm fine and usually enjoy myself, but it is always the lead up. I wish that I were more outgoing. I wish that it were easier to make new friends, and I wish that I looked forward to meeting new people. My bad habit is going over things in my head again and again, I over think situations so that I usually dread them. I can be closed off, stubborn, and irrational. I like to argue for some insane reason, and my husband likes to that that I always take the other persons' side, regardless of the situation (usually regarding traffic and driving apparently). These are the habits I wish I didn't have. Oh, and I wish I could keep my house clean!!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Sometimes at night I hear Tim laugh or groan. When I ask home what's going on it is always that he is replaying a awkward situation in his head. You Dolsky's are awesome.

Sarah said...

I do that too!!! Haha!