11.17.2009

TIRED

Oh my freaking goodness.

That is about how I feel right now. I'm so tired of doing report cards, and report card related items. I always knew that report cards took a lot of extra work, but this extent is unbelieveable. I'm surviving...and if I survive through parent-teacher interviews next week I will be unbelievably happy. I just want to crash. I'm SO TIRED. I crashed yesterday after a bad day, today was a good day but I'm exhausted. Thankfully the kids I teach are AMAZING and rarely give me any trouble. Today, however, I had to bust a few of them for cheating. We dealt with it- and it is all good, however- honestly? I'm just plain worn out. I'm tired of "creating" everything I use to teach with. I'm tired of never knowing the answers. I'm just plain tired.

In the end- I love teaching... but I'm still tired...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you tired hun? :) You're doing great and it's almost done. Thanks for updating your blog, as it's fun for me to read, even though I see you everyday. Love you!

Dave

Carla said...

awww - but next year will be better right? Then you'll feel like it's "old hat". :)