6.28.2009

Taking the Plunge!

Well, I don't know how it happened, but it is time to take the plunge and look for a house to buy! Yikes! Dave and I are pretty excited, and pretty tired of living out of suitcases for the last two months. Plus- we at least have another 6 weeks to go as we are house sitting for the next 6 weeks (we are totally pumped!) It is kinda like babysitting if you are thinking of having kids...we are getting ready to buy our own house so housesitting is a great transition (without the bills!). We are excited but nervous because things are selling quick around here again. So quick that sometimes inspections are not going through before purchasing. Yikes again! So here we are. We are ready and willing as well to accept any house advice people have for us (even from random people who may read this blog that I don't know...after all I probably creep on yours!)

3 comments:

Carla said...

SO exciting! :) I hope you guys can find exactly what you're looking for.

Erin said...

Don't buy without an inspection, whatever you do!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Erin, even if you buy a condo and the realtor says he's never had anybody do an inspection on a condo. I also recommend biweekly payments instead of monthly. Atb has a bunch of handy calculators.
http://www.atb.com/Dev/calcs/calcs_loan.asp