I used to love Christmas Shopping. However, today was not my day. The mall was packed, I didn't know what to get anyone, and I have a deadline looming. I always find the best gifts when I'm not looking for them... however, I've been far too busy with teaching to even think of anything to get anyone. Nuts!
And good times, the kids stole some chalk pastel and smeared it ALL OVER the lunch room. Awesome. Thanks guys. Way to be.
12.02.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe its just because I'm your brother and i've received the look of death more than once, but if I were a student regardless of your smaller frame I sure would not want to be on your bad side, maybe you just need to give them a good dose of morning Sarah that should straiten them up. As for the gifts i know what you mean its none too easy this year, everywhere seems busier than ever and the service even slower if that is possible in GP. I believe in you though sarah you always seem to come through with great ideas.
Tim
Thanks Timmy!
Do you want to go shopping when we are in Edmonton? Not that I will have any bright ideas but it might make things a little more merry! We are coming on the 15th!!!!
Post a Comment