






Just a short update. Another single woman has been taken off the market! Pamela Kruger is now Pamela Robinson...and is fairly tired of hearing the song by the way! The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Congrats you two!
Je suis blonde vénicienne mais surtout, je veux simplement être.
9 comments:
Great pictures! Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!
Thanks for posting some pics!
Jenn
Love your shoes! that dress looks oddly familiar, I think I had the same wedding dress...
LOL Pam and I compared the dresses when she saw pics of yours. The beading is slightly different but the back is fairly different, but they are similar!
Thanks, I love my shoes too! I was one of the only females still dancing with my shoes on by the end of the night. Guess thats what happens when you buy good shoes!
I can't really see your shoes in the picture. Do you have a close up available?
Yah, a close up and the name of the store you purchased them at.
Do you still use your ualberta account?
Post a Comment