11.14.2007
Bus Trouble
Somedays I hate taking the bus. Usually it doesn't bother me too much because it costs a lot less for the UPass than to drive to school and park on campus. However, today I finished a final and was on my way home, I wasnt even reading the textbook in my hands (for once) because I just wanted to veg. However, two drunk men came on the bus and proceded to talk to me so I avoided by giving very short answers and then saying I had to study and opened my book and reading. Then they started talking about how they were dope dealers from the states and how the one guy had a lexus that he got from selling dope, but he doesn't do drugs himself....then they started drinking out of a V8 container that was obviously filled with a mixture not juice and were saying how no one would know what they are doing because its a juice container, not an alcohol container. This was all fine, not my favourite situation in the world, but they were pretty quiet. Then they started talking about getting a cd player off someone and how it would be so easy and got a little more riled up. I really wanted to get the bus driver to kick them off the bus but then if they figured it was me.. you know...I just didn't want to get involved. I figured I would remove myself from the situation once they started talking to another girl and telling her how she was so voluptuous and wanted to know her name..you could totally tell she gave them a fake name and they called her on it and were annoyed. And thats when I got off the bus! ( a half hour walk from home). I feel bad for leaving those girls, but the bus was packed, and I just didn't want to be next to them any longer. So uncomfortable...but I'm pretty sure I did the right thing...right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hate those situations. I probably would have left too. Exercise is healthy anyway, right?
LOL right, but Dave felt so bad for me that he surprised me by meeting me halfway!
aww - yay for sweet husbands. :)
Post a Comment