3.30.2006

I'd rather...
Today I decided I'd rather watch Gilmore Girls than actually go to class (Fren 499- The French Enlightenment). Oh I know I'm in the home stretch...only 2 weeks of class left. But when going to said class is pointless (considering we are discussing a book I have already written a paper on...) it's very hard to force yourself to go. So now maybe I'm just qualifying my actions. Anyways- point being: I didn't go to class and now Im spending my time creating a blog. Guess I can't be the only Dolsky sibling not to have a blog!

And now,
the wedding. Who knew how much work it is to plan a wedding? Apparently it makes your life hectic when you are going to school full time, working part-time, singing in a choir, participating in extra-curriculars, and having massive amounts of homework.... It's shocking really. Anyways- I haven't actually done anything wedding related for a couple weeks. Once I'm done class I'm sure I will get back into it. The invitations are next on the list though. I really want to make them myself, but I do have to remember that it is a large amount of work...and I do want to get it done and not have them sit around forever. Once I get around to checking out the prices for everything more progress will be made. BUT I did get my shoes! I actually bought a pair a couple weeks ago ,just in case, but now I like these new ones better because I think I will actually be able to stand on them all day. It's just a bonus.
DISCLAIMER- I like to talk about my wedding...get used to it!

So,, now onto the part where I rant about school. Here's the thing. In two weeks I will be finished classes, then onto finals..then spring (hopefully I will be in Quebec!) and then one course in summer and I will have my Arts Degree. I capitalize it so it looks pretty... certain people keep telling me my degree will be useless. BUT if I decide to go into education then I will have more courses under my belt than someone who just went right through and got a education degree to begin with. Thats what I have to say about the uselessness of my French/Linguistics Degree. So does this mean the Speech Pathology is a no go? I was planning to go to a general meeting on wednesday night..the problem was that apparently the meeting was on monday. So should I take that as a sign? Anyways- I have an "in" if I need info so I could just go talk to Schrieber anyways. Note to self: avoid stress by not thinking about the future...wait a minute...

So really I could go on and on... but I feel like watching Gilmore Girls again....

No comments: